- Industrial waste consists of dry waste generated by businesses, production units, bureaus and offices. It can contain a wide variety of different materials, from plastics, paper and cardboard to metals, wood, glass and organic materials – most of which are valuable and exploitable. Useful materials just need to be separated from each other.
- Since commercial and industrial waste contains diverse materials in wide-ranging shapes and sizes, an effective way to process it into material steams for other applications is first to shred the waste to the optimal grain size for screening and separation.
- Pre-shredding simplifies separating different materials from each other. When the necessary separation is done, the materials can be finely shredded to the optimal shape and size for transportation and combustion.
- Waste Sorting Line industrial waste sorting plants comprise of the latest in shredding, screen, air, magnetic, ballistic, optical and baling technology.
- This allows operators to efficiently separate and sort a huge variety of material types, with purity and recovery rates up to 98% achievable.
- Our robust engineering and design principles are applied consistently giving customers maximum output at all times.
- Industrial waste sorting consisting of a wide variety of office product packaging, production wastes including cardboard, wood, metals, glass, textiles, containers and aggregates, the optical sorting equipment has to provide our customers maximum flexibility and adaptability of hardware and software.
- Waste Sorting Line specially designed sorters will help you recover valuable recyclables from the recycling stream for increased diversion rates.